10 Things I Wish Someone Told Me 10 Years Ago →
beneathmybones: #10 - For the most part, what others think doesn’t matter. #9 - Explore new hobbies and opportunities often. #8 - Nobody knows what you’re thinking unless you tell them. #7 - Talk to everyone in college. #6 - Leave every job on good terms. #5 - Pay your dues. #4 - Invest in yourself. #3 - You can’t change anything by just sitting back and looking at it. #2 - Expect people...
I can't really punch.
myngo: But I sure as hell can slap. And kick too, definitely kick.
1) make a fist with your left hand, with your left...
bleedglittergirls: precipice: lolwtf why does this work?!?! (via thecheshiresmile)
We are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it’s a pity so many people...– Marilyn Monroe
Be straight up man, I don't like games, don't...
My relationship standard to live by.
Using your browser URL history to estimate gender →
theresbeautyinthebreakdown: summertongues: h3ll0al0n3: allweeverneeded: mensenackles: aashley: fuckyeahchlamydia: Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 22% Likelihood of you being MALE is 78% oh. Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 55% Likelihood of you being MALE is 45% well. Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 94% Likelihood of you being MALE is 6% hey alright Likelihood of...
Nothing brings people together more, then mutual hatred.– Henry Rollins
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.– Henry Rollins
Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.– Henry Rollins
I don’t believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of...– Henry Rollins
Wake up in the morning....
….after a night of partying still in last nights dress, hungover, eating ramen with chopsticks sipping tea for breakfast seated on my couch watching CNN.
I just wanna be a beautiful mess.
Messy long blonde hair with the natural roots showing The running eyeliner The hangover from the concert from the night before The chipped black nail polish The overflowing hobo bag full of makeup, books, camera, extra clothes, etc Running close to being late My phone full of unread text messages My bed unmade Clothes littering my floor I just wanna be a beautiful mess.
The human eye expands 45% when looking at...
lipstickinfamy: (via littleteaspoon)